No Signal? No Problem!
Cellular technology is complicated. Getting the right signal booster system shouldn't have to be. Over the course of a 10-15 minute phone conversation, we will listen while you tell us about your problems, understand your needs, explain various FCC-Certified solutions, provide a verbal budgetary quote and discuss possible next steps.
At VAST, we offer a Risk-Free Guarantee, so you can move forward with confidence in our expertise to deliver an optimal solution for your in-building wireless coverage needs. Through experience, we have seen time and again that only one particular manufacturer provides the "WOW factor" that our customers expect when investing in signal booster technology.
Approved by over 200 Carriers in more than 100 Countries, Nextivity's Cel-Fi line of Carrier-grade enterprise, business, residential and transportation products are Carrier Pre-approved and FCC Certified to deliver optimal performance using patented, award-winning technology to provide the industry's highest gain at the lowest cost per square foot.
With 80% of mobile phone use originating indoors, we understand how important reliable in-building wireless coverage is, so VAST Signal Booster Solutions proudly recommends Nextivity's Cel-Fi line of products and with our Risk-Free Guarantee, you have nothing to lose.
Smart Cellular Coverage
A simple Google search for "signal booster" yields 60 million+ results
Having designed over 1,000 Passive and Active Hybrid DAS Systems with more than half of them installed nationwide by own own installation technicians, we have a unique perspective on each technology.
Just a few of the topics covered;
- Both technologies are Carrier Pre-approved and FCC Certified, but only one of them has Carrier-grade technology and is unconditionally guaranteed to be Network Safe.
- Only one technology is authorized by the FCC and Carriers to boost up to 100dB Max Gain which provides a signal that is up to 1,000x stronger than the other.
- One of these is based on an analog technology that is over 100 years old while the other is designed with the same digital chip-set technology that cell phones use.
Providing insight like nothing else can, an In-Building Walk Test enables us to gather detailed in-building signal strength readings for all Wireless Carriers, Public Safety and Wi-Fi.
Leave nothing to chance;
- In order to provide an accurate wireless map of your building, VAST uses the PCTel IBflex Scanner and SeeHawk Touch software to make the invisible, visible.
- Benchmark testing helps us to ensure that your system is right-sized for your needs saving both time and money.
- With enhanced indoor positioning capability, data is collected with greater accuracy to ensure weak coverage areas get the enhanced coverage they need.
- Ask about our Public Safety Grid testing, verification and code compliance reporting.
Using the In-Building Walk Test results mentioned above, we will design and install a solution using the Cel-Fi QUATRA solution to enhance the weak signal coverage areas within your building.
Cel-Fi QUATRA advantages include;
- The cellular industry's most powerful In-building Cellular Coverage Solution.
- Carrier-grade design with advanced digital echo-cancellation and channel select filtering algorithms, to achieve the highest level FCC Certification possible, something which is unattainable for Passive DAS equipment manufacturers.
- Producing up to 100dB Gain per channel, it boosts signals that can be up to 1,000x stronger than wideband Passive DAS systems which are FCC regulated to a maximum of 70dB Gain.
- Unconditionally network safe, it has been authorized to be installed on over 200 Wireless Carrier Networks in more than 100 Countries.
Using the same state-of-the-art In-building Walk Test Analytics that we used during the testing phase, we will once again use to gauge the success of our installed solution.
Verifiable proof you can see;
- Through use of the Before/After testing, we will be able to verify that our solution and equipment location placements have produced the results you expect.
- Upon verification, you will be provided with a VAST Certified Certificate for verifiable proof that your in-building coverage problems have been solved,
- VAST Certification can be especially useful for the Commercial Real Estate and Hospitality industries and provides you with verifiable proof of the cellular coverage your tenants and guests expect and can lead to increased occupancy rates.